Click Here for a PDF version
(requires adobe acrobat for viewing)
James A. Munyan
32973 Shoppes at Long Neck Blvd Apt 1
Long Neck, DE 19966
Highly skilled and innovative web and DBA developer, UX/UI designer, software engineer, and network administrator with years of experience in web development and building responsive web design and mobile apps, full software development lifecycle, data processing, and SQL database software review, delivering innovative concepts, wireframes, low and high-fidelity prototypes, user interface, code debugging and testing, database development, and maintenance. Leverage technical, analytical, and problem-solving skills to create dynamic, high-speed websites, apps, and platforms, fueling competitive advantage and revenue growth.
● Experience in installing various types of cables and lines- CAT5, CAT3, and Fiber Cable
● Access, MS SQL and MySQL database experience
● Dreamweaver, Adobe Creative Cloud Collection experience
● Skilled in analyzing information and analyzing data
● Strong experience with MS SQL Server Integration Services
● Superior knowledge of web standards
● Knowledge of Unix/Linux, Mac, and Windows systems
● Knowledge of SQL business intelligence, reporting, and analysis
● Experience with database security, database management, and data maintenance
● Skills in AutoCAD and 7 years of experience in the engineering field
● 17 years of experience in web designing & graphic art, as well as UX/UI design and testing of various types
● 17 years of experience in backend development of web applications and sites.
● Worked for Onforce/WorkMarket as a sub-contracted employee for companies such as Charter Communications, AT&T, Dish Network, DirectTV, and Vonage.